Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Let your hair down, loosen up your ties

Hello all! Today is a super happy day for me!
*Grinning from ear to ear like an ah pek*
Today is the last written paper for MYE!

Advertisments dont lie yo :)

Our elective (FNN) paper is the earliest to end.
I didnt study bout polished, unpolished & glutinous rice.
*Slams head onto wall repeatedly till I bleed*
Went to eat at JEC with Lin, Jo, Ken, GH & JH!

Stop interrupting a camwhore when she's taking photos, lol.

Nowadays the clouds up there's really very pretty!
Like what Felicia said, "machiam in cottoncandy land."
Ha ha, that is so true I must say, pretty!

Peace in the name is beautiful clouds, ha ha (x

Another 1? :x

Most of the shops weren't open at that time,
& we've decided to eat at the foodcourt upstairs :D

I ate yong tau foo :)

Some quarrel heated up at the noodles stall.
Complaining about some cook who burnt the food while cooking.
Keep shouting here & there as if no one's present.
Relax la. Its just some burnt food right, wont do any harm.
Pftts, -smells some chao da smell-

After eating, we had some leftover beehoon.
So we decided to play some games! Yes with disgusting forfeits.
"Who What Huh" & "Chai Mi Ma" game. The forfeit?
Beehoon + Soya sauce + Soup + 7up + Coke + YTF sauce = :D
Okay, so I was the first one who tio forfeit >:(


Oh-my-gawd.

:D

We went to take neoprints after a full stomach.
Pardon guys, my scanner's gone bonkers. Cant scan.
Gah *takes scanner & throws it in the ground*
After that, went straight home. Such a good girl :)
& no one's at home. My maid then called me.

ME: Hello?
MAID: Eh you are home now?
ME: Yah, I just reached home.
MAID: Did you see daddy?
MAID: He's at the basketball court there.
ME: Nope I didnt.

-Suddenly someone slammed the main door open loudly-

ME: No la daddy at the door there.
MAID: No at the basketball court!
ME: *Stone* Who's at the door then?!
MAID: Uh no.

ME: -With a loud voice- DADDY!!
Guy outside: WHAT?!
ME: Okay nevermind, its daddy la.
MAID: Oh okay.
ME: Gave me a shock -Dots-

Fancy scaring myself like that, boliao.

Back to school tomorrow for orals & practical.
Woah suddenly Im feeling so drained out.
Whatever la. Im so looking forward to the cooking lessons!
Out to town on weekends! Sweet :D
I think I'll advertise this everyday,
People vote for me @ http://vote.youth.sg
B14! B14! B14! B14! B14!
Vote for me okay? I'll give you sweets :)
Till then, goodbye all!

No comments: